Compression set resistance or the ability to resist collapse, under compressive stress, is vital when designing with foams and critical to the longestivity of a material. All PORON urethane foam materials are known for their superior resistance to taking a set allowing the materials to continue to perform, continuing to perform in the application over the the lifetime of the device or enclosure.
Why Do PORON Urethane Foam Materials Work So Well?
- Gasket Engineering is ISO 9001:2015 Certified!October 28, 2017 - 4:14 am
- We’re in the press (again)!May 25, 2017 - 6:41 pm
- Got Thin Wall Widths? Laser Cutting To The Rescue!May 11, 2017 - 7:26 pm
- Engineered Coated Fabric Or Diaphragm MaterialApril 13, 2017 - 11:14 pm
- Innovation and the Founding of the Gasket Fabricators AssociationMarch 27, 2017 - 7:27 am